Friday, March 12, 2010

We had my mom take some family pictures for us before she left. Here are my favorites:


Our family including the newest addition.


All four of our cute kids.


Couple picture. It's been FOREVER since Bret and I had a picture taken of just the two of us.


Monkey faces!!


Eric


Carson with all his missing teeth!


This is a very common sight at our house. Brandon LOVES to hold Jenna and gives her lots and lots and lots of kisses. She will always feel loved at our house with these boys around.

3 comments:

nateandcole said...

I can't believe you have four kids! Your not such a little family anymore. That's sweet how Brandon likes to hold Jenna so much.

Heather said...

I love your family picture, everyone is so cute. I got the dress from the distribution center in Brigham City. Getting her dressed up is so much fun. I can't wait till I start taking her to church:)

Candie said...

My favorite picture is the Monkey Faces! You just need a close up of Jenna! I guess we'll see plenty of those to come. Congrats on your beautiful family!