Saturday, March 13, 2010

photo shoot

I had a photographer friend offer to take pictures of Jenna for free, because she said she wasn't very good at newborn pictures. Ha! I think she did an extremely good job. Isn't my Jenna beautiful? These were taken when she was 10 days old.







This picture reminds me of a newborn kitten just opening its eyes!






I think this one is my most favorite. It's the one I used for her birth anouncement.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh...she is so beautiful and cute and sweet!! Your friend did an amazing job.
Sure wish I could hold her..baby girls are so fun.

Rach said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! She looks just like you guys!

Candie said...

Wow. I love newborn pictures! Your friend did a great job! I think she looks a little big like Brandon in some of her expressions (in a much cuter way though!) How beautiful!!!

Wendy said...

Your friend did an amazing job! She is beautiful! It must be fun to have a girl to dress up after all those boys.