Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My cute kids

I have lots of random pictures to share today.

I love it when my kids use their imaginations. The kids are using the papasan chair frame as a spaceship in this pic. They played in this most of the day on Sunday. This and a blanket that became a raft on the ocean.


Don't worry. Carson didn't get in a fight or anything. Poor guy got a bloody nose and Bret was helping him stop the blood flow by squeezing his nose and left some marks.


Eric is enjoying this yummy bagel. Can you tell what he is dipping it in?


Ketchup (Eric calls it 'chup')


Jeeeennaaaaa! Eric sure loves his sister. Since she's been born, Eric has given more kisses to her and me than he ever did before. I love it!!


All three boys had to come over and talk to Jenna while she was getting some tummy time. They also decided they needed to be wrapped up in a fleece blanket so they could look like her in her fleece PJs. Silly boys!


My sweet boys picked a whole armful of 'flowers' for me! I feel so loved! Don't worry, we still have plenty more 'flowers' in the yard.

2 comments:

TimothyandJessica said...

You're kids are sure cute!

Mindy said...

I love the random posts. Wish we lived closer!