2 years ago
Friday, January 15, 2010
Our morning...
This morning I asked Brandon to get dressed and left him in his room to do so. After I got myself dressed I went to check on him, to make sure he was actually getting dressed (he gets distracted VERY easily). I overheard him saying something to Eric about a somersault and then walked in and found him in his UNDERWEAR, standing on top of his dresser, getting ready to jump. After freaking out, I found the humor in the situation and can't help smiling at the image of him up there in his underwear:). If he had actually tried to do a somersault when he jumped, he probably could have made it all the way around, he was up high enough, it just would have been a pretty rough landing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brandon, come over to Auntie Rachel's house so she can give you a big fat spanking!! You're supposed to be extra good for your mommy while she's pregnant, remember?!
Post a Comment