Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eric's new bed

I FINALLY finished painting Eric's new bed! Hurray!!! He LOVES it! And feels like such a big boy in it. He took a nap in it this afternoon and layed down and went right to sleep. Didn't get up until he woke up two hours later! Hopefully bed time he will be just as good. Cross your fingers.

You can see his new "e" shirt that his Aunt Rachel made him for Christmas in this picture. He went around all morning saying, "Eric. 'e' shirt." Over and over. All the boys got a shirt with the first letter of their name on it from Aunt Rachel and they all love to wear them. Thanks Rach!



A view of the whole bed and the quilt and I made for Eric.


Happy boy!


And, of course, Carson and Brandon had to try out the new bed and insisted on a picture, too. They ended up spending about an hour reading stories and playing with toys in Eric's new bed this morning.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

It looks nice and cozy! Good work, Lori!

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the bed!! Remind me again how it is that you have 3.5 kids and still have time to paint a bed frame and sew a quilt! Can you say SUPERMOM!?! I am so impressed! And it looks like Eric feels like such a big boy now!