Saturday, January 30, 2010

Staying busy

Eric found Bret's hat in our room yesterday and I thought he looked so cute in it. Arent't those some of the sweetest smiles you've ever seen?


Carson and Brandon were trying to entertain themselves. I don't know how many times Brandon tried to get his feet up before he finally did it! At least twenty, I think. (Notice the picture frame above their feet? I FINALLY got some pictures on the wall after 6 months of living here. How pathetic is that?!)


To keep myself busy the past few days I have started making some headbands for our baby. This one didn't turn out quite like I was planning and it was WAY too big. Eric really liked it, so I gave it to him. I had to take it off him to go to bed tonight, he didn't want to give it up!


Eric is saying, "See it? See it, Mom?" He wanted to look at the pictures I had just taken.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Super cute, Lori. The headbands are a good idea. We have this wonderful sis-in-law, who made me some for Kylie. I don't think I would be talented enough to do them by myself.

Rach said...

The hat...NOT THE HAT!! :) Eric looks sooooo beautiful! I bet those boys will have so much fun dressing up their baby sister! (And having her get eaten by dinosaurs)