5 days until my due date! I actually don't expect this baby to come until after my due date. The other three haven't, unless I was induced. We'll see.
And here are my fat feet. Bret says they're not fat. They're swollen. They look fat either way to me! (I can't figure out how to turn the picture the right way.)
And me and my sweet, crazy Brandon, who can't get enough hugs and kisses in day.
You still look like your cute, tiny, regular person. From the back I bet you don't even look pregnant! What I'm trying to say is you look great. Good luck this week... (wishful thinking)
You look SO GREAT!! I am totally jealous of your hot preggo-bod. And I'm so sorry about your feet...I remember that and it sure isn't fun! Hopefully you have some slippers that can pass as shoes for the next couple days. Good luck with everything! We love you!
4 comments:
You still look cute, even a 9 months pregnant. I hope that girl of yours comes soon! We're excited to see her.
We are so excited for you guys! It looks like you are getting nicely settled in and just need your little girl to come! Good luck!
You still look like your cute, tiny, regular person. From the back I bet you don't even look pregnant! What I'm trying to say is you look great. Good luck this week... (wishful thinking)
You look SO GREAT!! I am totally jealous of your hot preggo-bod. And I'm so sorry about your feet...I remember that and it sure isn't fun! Hopefully you have some slippers that can pass as shoes for the next couple days. Good luck with everything! We love you!
Post a Comment