I did a triathlon on Saturday!! Our stake put on a triathlon for the women within our stake boundaries. There were women in age between 16 and 70 something doing the triathlon. These women were of every shape and size. It was an event where everyone cheered on and encouraged everyone else. Really, it was amazing to see all the women who worked so hard to do this triathlon. Many women only did a part of the triathlon--Just the walk or the bike and the walk. Every woman was encouraged to do something.
The swimming...
500 yds

Aren't those caps awesome! The other two girls in the lane are sisters. They had matching suits and caps and decided I needed a matching cap, too, and they just happened to have an extra one!


Before the bike ride...
12.5 miles

Starting the run...
3.7 miles

Finishing the Triathlon

Carson took the rest of these photos, so they are not the most flattering poses of me, but oh well.

Eric fell just before I finished the race, that's why he is crying in all the pictures.

1 comment:
Congratulations on such an awesome accomplishment!!
Post a Comment