Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eric is 3!!!

Can you believe my little boy is 3?  Has it really been that long since he was born?
We have had so many adventures with this little cutie.  (not all of them fun)




Eric loves to do whatever the big boys are doing.


Eric wearing a hat I made for him for his birthday.
He likes to carry an armload of toys around all day.  He doesn't really play with them, just holds them and won't let anyone else touch them.


The hat is reversible
His kisses are still very rare unless he can knock you over with the kiss.  He'll give Carson or Brandon a kiss and they'll pretend to fall down because Eric kissed them so hard.  He LOVES it.  The only exception is Jenna.  Eric is almost always willing to give Jenna kisses.


One of his favorite new toys
He has finally started playing with other kids, or at least next to them instead of just watching everything (although he still does that sometimes, too).


Another of his favorites
If you talk to him on the phone ,which he LOVES, he will actually talk back!! Usually just with yeses and nos, but it used to be totally one sided conversations, with Eric grinning from ear to ear on the other end.



Blowing out the candles.  He blew them out as soon as I lit them, so we had to light them again so we could sing Happy Birthday to him.  He kept trying to blow them out all through the song!

That is Carson's hand trying to block Eric from blowing so we can finish the song.

Since Eric doesn't really like cake or frosting, I made him a giant cookie for his birthday.  I wasn't sure if the cookie would work, because I've never made a giant cookie, so I made two, just in case the first didn't turn out.  They both turned out great, so Eric got two 'cakes'.



Happy Birthday Eric!! We love you so much!

3 comments:

Kira said...

My goodness - you are going to have to fight off the girls when he is older - he is so stinking cute!!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday!! And the hat and cake(s) are SOO CUTE!

Mindy said...

Wow, time does go by fast--I cant' believe he's three already either! He is such a sweet little boy. I LOVE the hat! How do you come up with all of these cute ideas? Do you have a tutorial you used for that one?