The baby is going to be sleeping in our room for the first month or so. I need somewhere to put diapers, wipes, burp cloths, blankets, etc. Since we are cheap and don't want to buy some small shelves for this, we made some...out of diaper boxes!! I covered the boxes with brown paper bags, so it looks more like shelves, than diaper boxes taped together. Today, I had Carson, Brandon and Eric help decorate it a bit.

They had a blast!

I let them draw all over the back, whatever they wanted.


I traced their hands and feet on the sides and top.

And...Voila!! Homemade, absolutely free, and functional shelves. And decorated by my favorite little guys.
4 comments:
HOW CUTE! And I love that the boys decorated...what an awesome idea!!
What a great idea! I'll have to keep that one in mind. We've got plenty of diaper boxes at our house! Way cute!
Awesome! Miss you guys! Love the new family picture!
What a neat idea! It looks great!
Post a Comment