She weighed a whopping 9lbs. 7oz (They round up) and 22 inches long.
We are soo glad she is here!
I love her soft, chubby cheeks.
Carson, Brandon and Eric were so excited to meet and hold their new sister.
All ready to come home from the hospital.
Maybe I'll post all the gory details later. My wonderful mom is here to help for a few days. That's the only reason these pictures are up so quickly, so enjoy!
17 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations Lyman's! She's adorable of course! Can't wait to see more pictures. :)
CONGRATS!! What a cutie--and now you get to buy all the fun girl stuff! Can't wait to hear the gory details (because you don't have enough to do besides post on your blog). :-)
love the name! congrats!!!! she is beautiful!
How exciting! The name you chose is so adorable and she looks so sweet. Hope you are feeling well and enjoy that sweet baby girl! Time to accessorize!
I am impressed you got pictures up so soon. I don't think I did, even though Mom was here. Jenna is pretty cute.
Congratulations! Oh sugar and spice and everything nice!!!
Yeah for baby girls! I too like the name. Seems to suit her already. And yes, I'll be waiting for the details. Why do us mom's always want to hear about other people's birthing stories anyway... I guess we all live vicariously through other people when we don't have much of a life ourselves! Hope you are doing well!
What a cutie, I love the chubby chheks:) Congratulations!
Aw! She is beautiful! Congrats to you all!
Im a little teary eyed right now. MY NEICE!!!!! I love her already
Congrats! She is beautiful. I'm glad that she is so big so that her brothers don't clobber her too bad:)
She is beautiful! Congruations! Enjoy having your mom in town.
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! Oh, I am so happy for you guys! And Lori: You're not pregnant anymore! :) I wish we lived closer so I could help, but I'm sure you guys are managing and have help there. WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU AND ARE SO HAPPY!
Congrats on such a sweet adorable little girl. I had the name Jenna picked out for each of my 3 boys. I love that name.
Congratulations!!
I love her name! Congrats!
What a cute little niece we have! I like her chubby cheeks. Enjoy the pink and the bows. :)
Post a Comment