Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm back...

Okay, so, I do have a reason I have not blogged for 2 months. My computer would not let me upload my pictures from my camera. Very frustrating! I kind of gave up trying for awhile until I got smart and had Bret helping me AND the manual for my camera that told me I could upload them from the memory card to the computer. Anyways, I won't bombard you with too many pictures. Just a few of my favorites.
Also, VERY good news--Eric gained almost 2 lbs. in 6 weeks (1 lb. 12 oz. to be exact). We are very excited about this. He is almost on the growth curve! He weighs 17 1/2 lbs. and will be 18 months old in 10 days. I know, he is tiny, BUT he is much bigger than he was and actually WANTS to eat, now. HUGE improvement. Anyways, we are happy about that.
Carson likes to say his prayers in the living room. Whenever Eric sees him praying, he stands by him, folds his arms, and bows his head. Sooo cute!
This shirt Carson is wearing was not very nice to him. It has a very small neck hole and Carson has always had a hard time getting it on for soccer games and T-ball games. Anyways, he decided to wear it last week just because. Somehow he try to jerk it over his head when one or two of his arms were through the sleeves and it pulled a muscle in his neck (Don't ask me how exactly. I didn't see it. But you can tell he is in a lot of pain.) It took him 2-3 days before he could move his neck normally.





I love this action picture of the boys. Brandon looks like he is about to fall over. We were playing 'Mother, May I' for family home evening. The kids had a blast!


We were trying to get the boys to be quiet or reverent, I don't remember why. I just thought they looked so cute and sweet all in a row like this.




Brandon absolutely loves babies or toddlers smaller than him. He loves to give them hugs and kisses. This is Brandon and his cute little cousin Lily playing in the computer chair at Grandma's together. Brandon showed her how fun it was to spin in the chair and insisted on doing it with her.






Carson lost his first tooth over the Christmas break. I was not expecting that to happen to my 5 year old. Isn't that a little early to be loosing a tooth? He just lost another tooth a week ago. He said this one wasn't even loose. He is so smart-he hooked his bag of books (we had just come home from the library) over his tooth and as he started to get out of the van, the bag fell and his tooth came out. This happened before lunch and, being the observant mom that I am, I didn't know until he told us a dinner that evening.


These are our three little hot dogs. Don't you just want to eat them up?
Another favorite hot dog game my boys came up with the other day was to have one of them lay on top of a cushion, then put another cushion on top and the boy who was not between the cushions would jump on top of the 'hot dog' and squish it. I wouldn't let them do this with Eric.









4 comments:

B and J said...

I am SO glad you posted, I watched your page often to see what in the world was going on!! Carson and that tooth thing is crazy, ouch!

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun post!! I LOVE the pictures of Brandon and Lily...he is so cute to her! I showed them to Lily and she said "spin!" which means she remembers! I also love the picture of all the Lyman boys being reverent on the couch...what cuties! I am so happy to hear that Eric is wanting to eat more...that must be such a relief for you! Good luck Eric, next time I see you I want you squeeze your chub! Tell your boys we say hi!

Mindy said...

I still think that Eric is going to be such a ladies winner. He is such a cutie!
Those are fun stories. I don't know how you get anything done, though, with those three around. What fun times!
Tell them we say hi.

Ash said...

I LOVE the pictures of Brandon and Lily. That is so funny! :)