Tuesday, March 10, 2009

brandon is 4!!

Brandon had his birthday yesterday. He is a big 4 years old. Where did the time go? We had a blast. We went to a place called Jumpin'. Bret was even able to come with us. So, Jumpin' has a bunch of blown up slides and things to jump on and climb through. Parents can climb through with their kids. Bret and I were worn out by then end of the day. We also went to "Old McDonalds" for dinner.
This is what Brandon got at church on Sunday for his birthday.

This is what I tried to make Brandon's cake look like. He was so excited to have a Puppy dog cake.


This is what it turned out like. I will definitely not win any awards for cake decorating. But it tasted good. Carson and Brandon helped put the 'spots' on the dog.



Brandon and Carson love to play computer games, so this is what they did while we waited for Bret to come home so we could go play.


At Jumpin'. Wheee.







Jump, jump, jump.



Bret was the one who got the boys going down the slides backwards. The place was not busy at all, which was really nice, so I don't think the people running the place minded my little rebel boys.


They had an area with basket ball hoops and toys for younger kids to play with.







Wahoo!




Talking to Uncle Tim.

I had the camera on the wrong setting, so it was slower at taking a picture than I anticipated. So, instead of getting a picture of him blowing out his candle, I got a picture of the satisfied look on his face after the candle was blown out.















2 comments:

Kira said...

Wow - I was starting to think that you guys had frozen to death over there. Welcome back! :) I can't believe Brandon in 4. Seriously?? And Carson loosing teeth? Wow - time flies! You have such cute boys!

Mindy said...

Tell Brandon happy birthday for us! I guess I should have called, but I didn't think of it until it was too late. I'm a lame aunt, I know.
I bet the boys loved the Jumpin' place.