Sunday, November 23, 2008

Halloween

Better late than never, right? My kids had a blast scooping out guts from their pumpkins and designing their faces. Bret carved them both. We did go to a pumpkin patch this year, but I forgot my camera. I was actually getting a bunch of pumpkins for a ward activity (I was on the activity committee) so the kids liked being able to pick out about 20 pumkins. The coolest part-we spent $28 for over 20 pumpkins! It was soooo cheap!


Eeewwww!!

Three of my boys playing with pumpkin guts.



This white pumpkin that Carson picked out was really hard to carve. I don't know if it wasn't all the way ripe, or what, but Bret had to use his muscles to carve this one.


Hard at work carving Brandon's pumpkin.





The final product! Carson and Brandon each designed their own pumpkin.





This was actually taken the week before Halloween. Carson is a Power Ranger (thanks Grandma!), Brandon is Tigger, and Eric is a pumpkin. Aren't they cute!





No comments: