
What good lookin' boys!!!


One of Carson's and Brandon's favorite passtimes is to play games on the computer. We get them from the library, so we usually get a new one each week.

Eric loves this bear. It has a white pom-pom on the top of its hat that fits perfectly in his mouth. The pom-pom is also great to hold on to and swing around, you know, to hit his brothers with, etc.

The Sunday of the Primary program in our ward, Carson told me he didn't feel very good. I told him he was fine and he had to go to church today so he could sing to me. (I guess I'm a mean mom, but we had missed the previous Sunday because he was sick then, too.) Anyways, by the time we got home, he was exhausted and fell asleep on the couch within 5 minutes. I knew he was sick, then, because he NEVER wants to take a nap. Poor kid!

Brandon saw me taking a picture of Carson and wanted me to take a picture of him sleeping, too. So this is a picture of Brandon
pretending to sleep
2 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the 3 of them - what a great Christmas card picture!
They are such cuties! I love that Brandon was pretending to sleep...pretty soon Eric will be copying Brandon, who's copying Carson, who wants to be just like Bret! It's so cute!
Post a Comment