Carson, Brandon and I worked hard to rake up this huge pile of leaves in our backyard on Saturday. After the work, we jumped!! Meanwhile, Eric took a nap and Bret got ready for a meeting. Oh, yeah, Sunday the wind blew and blew and by the end of the day, there were twice as many leaves on the ground as there was on Saturday. So guess what we did on Monday. Yup, raked and raked and jumped and jumped.
Hope you like the collage. The slide show and I were not getting along. Maybe I'll try again another time.


2 comments:
FUN! I hope I'm a fun mom like that, I can see myself just sitting inside WATCHING them play. Looks like a blast!
Wow Lori, I'm impressed with all of your blogging skills! I haven't tried to do anything cool. It looks really good, and like always, your boys are really cute. You've got your hands full, but you do a good job with it!
Post a Comment