Saturday, March 2, 2013

December

Carson helped make some Christmas decorations this year. He was quite proud of his little Santa.

 Eric likes some strange food combinations.  Here he is enjoying a delicious waffle with ketchup and mustard...And LOVING IT!
Carson borrowed my camera and had some fun.
 He took several cute pictures of Tate...






 Too bad he can't hold the camera still and make goofy faces at the same time. :)
 Brandon reading the 12 days of Christmas.
 
Eric either loves or hates the camera.  He either hides from it, or hams it up.




 
Happy boys


 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Steve and I are still discussing how disgusting a ketchup and mustard coated waffle would be. Eww! Kids will be kids, right?
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I admire you for going back and still putting in all of these old posts. I have so many holes in my blogging where I simply didn't post anything for awhile.