Monday, March 11, 2013

Christmas

Christmas was fun.  The kids got tons of presents.  We opened them very leasurely, taking time to play with each present as we opened them.  It took awhile!
 
Stockings:

 Instead of toys and candy, Tate got Gerber Puffs in his stocking. 


 I made this hat and one like it (only red and black) for Brandon and Carson.  I wish I would have made the beard and mustache smaller, but the boys still loved them!

This was Tate's first time to try these Puffs.  He made some great faces!








 Jenna and Eric both got some fun dress-up clothes that they loved.  Jenna also got a stuffed cat and Eric got a stuffed dog.  They like to sleep with them at night and make beds for them during the day.  Eric likes to have us give his dog hugs and kisses when we tuck him into bed each night.


 
 Jenna was loving Strawberry Shortcake around Christmas time.  She still likes her, but isn't obsessed like she was a few months ago.  I wanted to get some cute pics of her all dressed up and she kept making the sweetest and silliest faces, so I included a bunch of them.
 

 










 
 Carson and Brandon each got a Calvin and Hobbes book.



 I made Eric a bunch of animal masks.
 Brandon enjoying Eric's new computer.

No comments: