This year one of my goals is to blog or journal at least once a week. Hopefully that means I will be posting much more often.
So to continue our summer (6 mos later!), I had a birthday :) 31 years old.
4 of my 5 beautiful kids. (Tate must have been sleeping)
Wonderful husband, Bret.
Tate was blessed on July 15th. Which would have made him 1 1/2 mos old.
Our whole family
I had to get a pic with the hat. He didn't wear it for the blessing, but I think it's kind of fun.
Big yawn.
The boys did track this summer. Carson also did a tennis camp, which he really enjoyed, but I didn't get any pictures. Tennis and track started when Tate was 2 weeks old. It was a lot for me to do with a new baby, but it was the only time they offered these activities and I didn't want the boys to miss out. Go super mom!!
Grandma and Grandpa Lyman were able to come for a week and help out. They were here for Tate's blessing and for Carson and Brandon's last track meet.
1 comment:
Look at your cute family! Ahhh...I wish you guys were still living a few blocks away - such great people!
Post a Comment