Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's official...

There is now a Doctor living in our house. Since Bret has a Doctorate in Nursing Education, I guess you could call him Dr. Nurse :)

The proud graduate
Bret, Jenna and I flew to Colorado on Friday so Bret could graduate. He is FINALLY done! Hallelujah!!! It feels so good to have him done. He has plans to publish several papers from his dissertation.

It was a quick trip. We came back home Saturday. But it was worth it, just to make his graduation finally feel official.



I tried to get a video of Bret getting hooded. Sadly I pushed the wrong button and turned the camera off instead of recording :( By the time I got the camera turned back on (it's SLOW) his name had already been announced and he'd been hooded. I did get him actually receiving his diploma, but not the hood.

4 comments:

Kira said...

Woot, Woot! Congratulations to ALL of you! Especially you, Dr. Nurse!

Aprillee said...

So happy for you all! Congratulations!

B and J said...

Wonderful! Congratulations ( to the whole family)

Janet said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys! And I don't know where I've been but I didn't even realize you had a little girl. I hope everything turns out alright at her appointment. We'll be thinking of you and praying for her :)