Eric has started talking a LOT more lately. It is so fun to hear him try new words! This week he started saying "Sarson" (Carson) and "Bandin" (Brandon). I LOVE hearing him calling his brothers' names. Eric can say 'car' with no problem. In fact he has to point to every single car we pass in the church parking lot on our way inside, but he can't pronounce 'Carson' correctly. Silly boy!
We are packing up all our stuff and loading it into a Uhaul tomorrow. I can't believe we are finally moving! I am so excited! I will miss my friends in Colorado, but I am ready to move on to new adventures.
My mom has been the past week and it has been sooo nice to have help with the boys and help packing. She has taken them for a walk almost every morning, which gives me a chance to get myself ready ALONE or get some things done without 'help' from little boys. I think everyday, one of them has come home with some kind of battle wound from falling over with their bikes. Brandon's poor knees are covered in scabs that keep getting reopened and lots of bruises. Good thing I have such tough kids!
Tomorrow the computer is getting packed up and I have no idea when we will have internet again. Could be a while...
2 years ago
3 comments:
I know we really didn't get to become the best of friends but I think we would have. I hope you have a safe and wonderful move and you have a nice new start in Oregon. Colorado will miss you.
Good luck with the move! I hope the drive goes well and that you love Oregon! We are totally digging Colorado Springs!
See you saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment