Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stress

My stress level has just increased another notch. I took Brandon to the eye doctor again today for a follow-up appointment. His glasses have fixed him going cross-eyed, but his right eye is higher than his left. One of the muscle in his eye is too strong, or too weak, I can't remember which. Anyways, Brandon needs surgery to get that fixed. They will put him to sleep and make an incision under his eye and then move the muscle over slightly. They said he won't need any patches or anything like that. They know we are moving in about 6 weeks, so this will happen really fast! Stress!

2 comments:

Erin said...

oh my goodness! that is stressful. does not sound like fun at all. hope it takes care of everything.

Kira said...

Oh man, poor little guy. That's no fun - but it's probably harder on you than it is on him...Good luck with everything! I sure wish we were there to help you since you were so helpful to us when we moved!