Anybody else have a hard time getting good smiles out of your kids?
There's a good one, finally!
Carson's 1st day of 4th grade. What handsome guy.
Brandon's 1st day of 2nd grade. He's pretty handsome, too.
These too cuties really wanted their pictures taken too. I love this picture! People think they are twins because they are so close to the same size. I'd probably think so too, if I didn't know better.
A couple days later Eric dressed up in Jenna's princess dress and shoes and asked for his picture to be taken. Silly boy! He thought he looked pretty great.
That week we also had two boxes of pears to can.
It was messy business, but it had to be done.
We had a few more helpers, but they had already left to go do other things. We were almost done by this point.
Ta Da! We made a great team.
No comments:
Post a Comment