I know this is not the best picture, but here is Jenna in her big girl bed. We moved her into this bed shortly after her birthday so she could have time to get used to her new bed before her baby brother took over her crib. She doesn't seem to miss the crib at all, and actually does pretty well staying in bed when she is supposed to. She does like to get things off the dresser that is right next to the bed. Usually it's not a problem, but one morning we couldn't find Eric's glasses, which we always put on the dresser at night. We found them in Jenna's bed! They were a bit bent out of shape, but otherwise okay.
Her awesome mama also made the fun quilt that she is sleeping under. I meant to get it done for her birthday, but I didn't quite make it. It took me a lot longer than I had planned to bind that stubborn quilt. Good night sleeping beauty! That just made me think of how Jenna wakes Bret up some Saturday and Sunday mornings...with a kiss! So cute! I love it!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment