I decided to post some of the crafts I have made in 2011 that I haven't posted yet.
This year we had 4 nieces born. Each of my brothers had a baby girl and so did Bret's sister. I made them each a pillowcase dress with matching shoes and hairbows.
One of these baby girls had two older sisters, so I made them a felt faces kit. Lots of different hair, mouths, eyes and accessories. I also made one for my kids.
I found this cute table for a good price and painted it nice and perty :)
Brandon and Carson's clothes are getting too big to be able to fit in one dresser, so I finally got another one. Brandon wanted a zebra dresser, so this is my attempt. (The bottom drawer is in the garage. The metal handle needs to be filed so it doesn't cut somebody and I haven't done that, yet.)
Found this fun bracelet tutorial online and have made several for myself and taught my sister-in-laws and a couple friends to make them.
Also found this tutorial online for a barnstar made from cardboard boxes.
Here are a few more things I made for Christmas:
Peek-a-boo bags for Eric and Jenna and a niece and nephew
I also made a snowman kit for my brother and his family similar to here some giant snowflakes and a book tree (only I used a magazine, instead) and about 30 of these star ornaments that the 3 wise men (bishopric) of our ward handed out to the Primary children after our ward Christmas party. They are super and cute and easy, but making that many takes FOREVER.
And so far in 2012 I have made these two cute diaper bassinets. And started on a quilt for Jenna's big girl bed. My goal is to finish by her birthday in February.
2 comments:
WOW!!!! That's about all I can say. I am so impressed that you did all of that!!! I've got to try making those adorable shoes sometime, I think they are SO cute! And the hats...and the bassinets, what a great idea.... We need to live closer so we can have craft nights together.
That is amazing! Your projects turned out so great.
Post a Comment