Wednesday, October 26, 2011

When Eric woke up this morning, one side of his face and half of his upper lip was swollen.  We have no idea why.  He didn't get hurt yesterday (that I can think of).  There are no red marks or puncture marks to indicate a bug bite.  If it's an allergic reaction, I don't know what it could possibly be from, plus he usually breaks out in a rash and gets red, watery eyes before he starts swelling (which has only happened once!) and none of that has happened.  It doesn't hurt and he is acting completely normal, so I'm not super concerned, but it is really weird.  We'll watch him and if swelling doesn't go down, we'll call the doc.
This picture really doesn't show how funny Eric looked this morning.  It's the right side of his face that is swollen.


Since I was taking pictures, Brandon and Jenna had to jump in on the action.




This picture shows the swelling a little better, but Eric is smiling so hard, it's hard to tell.  His smile is  a little lopsided, though and his right cheek is bigger than the left.




No comments: