Here are a few fun pictures of the kids in June:
The joys of playing in a box! I think I should just get the kids a box for their birthdays. Hours and hours of fun! And you can even recycle it after they have used and abused it to their hearts content!
Carson started cub scouts and he LOVED it. He was so sad to find out they were not doing cub meetings over the summer. Only pack meetings. He only got to go to one cub meeting :(

Jenna thinks she is much older and bigger than she really is!

I tried to get a good picture of my kids. I don't have a good one of all four together since Jenna was blessed at 3 months old! Here are my attempts:
I tried to get a good picture of my kids. I don't have a good one of all four together since Jenna was blessed at 3 months old! Here are my attempts:
1 comment:
Haaaa ha, I am cracking up! It's good to know I'm not the only one who has a hard time getting a good picture of kids :) I love the bottom one though, it looks like they're having so much fun!
Post a Comment