It's amazing to me how fast Jenna is growing. I forget what kind of messes toddlers make. This girl loves to be outside and loves playing in the water. It was windy and cold, even though the sun was nice enough to shine. I decided to wash the van and ended up with a big puddle perfect for getting completely soaked in :)

I must say that when I look out the window and see this little face looking back in, I can't help but smile!

Jenna has figured out how to climb up on chairs! If we don't get dinner cleaned up fast enough, Jenna will climb up on a chair and help herself to whatever she likes.

Mmm! Mmm! Rice is one of her favorites. Apparently she didn't get enough for dinner this night.

And the flour. . . I was unsmart enough to leave an open bag of flour on the floor. Oh, boy. What a mess!

Somebody left a chair next to the counter and Jenna found the open leftover pineapple and decided to help herself.
1 comment:
We need to get our girls together sometime! What a cutie. Looks like she keeps you on your toes.
Post a Comment