Monday, May 16, 2011

Nurse's Day

Last Wednesday was Nurse's Day! We were a bit disappointed no one called to wish Bret a Happy Nurse's Day ;)

Carson noticed the special day on the calendar and decided to make his dad a card. It was the day he went on a field trip to the Oregon Coast Aquarium and he was super excited, so he was up REALLY early and had plenty of time to finish it before Bret left for work.

It says: Happy Nurses Day Dad! Notice the medicine cup on the left, a syringe (middle), an arm from someone who just donated blood on the right and a stethoscope at bottom right. (I'd do some of those cool arrows and label the actual picture, but I don't know how.)

The inside:
Left pg: Happy Nurses Day Dad! We hope you have a great day Love Carson, Eric and Brandon and Jenna

Me and dad fishing

Right pg top: me, carson and dad at the zoo (there's a monkey in the tree)
bottom left: Eric I love you dad
bottom right: Jenna

Isn't Carson so thoughtful!! Sadly I didn't do a thing for Bret that day, except make him dinner and do his laundry. Just the usual. But I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband who is a wonderful nurse. I love you Dr. Nurse Bret!!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Carson is so cute! And those pictures are better than I can draw. You've got a little artist in your family.