Wt: 16 lbs. 13 oz 20%
Length: 28" 70%
Head: 45 1/4 cm 85%
She also got a flu shot and she has not been happy since. :( If I forget to give her Motrin or Tylenol, she cries and cries. She just wants to be held and it is very sad to see. Carson is holding Jenna in this picture while I make dinner.
And look who just got glasses!! He loves them! He thinks he is so cool, just like Brandon. We just got them yesterday, so we are still adjusting. A couple months ago I noticed Eric was looking at me a bit cross-eyed. I hoped I was wrong, but I just couldn't ignore it any longer and finally made an appointment for him to see an eye Dr. He is very farsighted +600 if that means anything to anyone. They made his prescription about half that. I think it is +325, which still makes his glasses kind of thick even thought they are polycarbonate (which is a thinner lens). They made is prescription half because they want his eyes to still work and stretch to see in hopes that they will change and he will be able see better eventually. If his eyes don't have to work to be able to see they will stay the same and he would always have bad vision.
1 comment:
Eric is so cute, he looks like a mini Brandon in those pictures. I thought it was at first and then I realized Brandon is bigger than that:)
Post a Comment