Carson got to pick what he wanted for dinner. He chose Kid Stew. Hot dogs, potatoes, and a can of chili. (This was taken before I added chili)
After dinner, Carson got to go on a treasure hunt for his presents.
Reading the clue...
Jackpot!! Do you see that greedy look on his face?!
Then he got to open all those presents!!
Eric was so excited about is "Punja-Bob" (Sponge Bob) present for Carson.
Bret and I gave Carson the game Operation, so we had to play it a few times last night.
The cake...It was delicious!!
That's 5+2, NOT 52
And today is Carson's last day of school, so now I can compare how he has changed from the first day...
to the last of school.
3 comments:
Tell Carson happy birthday for me! I never know if he would really be interested in a phone call or not.
By the way, Jenna is a cutie--can't wait to see her in person.
What fun! You are such a fun mommy. I love the new family picture. Jenna is absolutely lovely.
Happy Birthday Carson!!! You got awesome presents and have an awesome family. We love you! Love, Rachel, Dan & Lily
Post a Comment