Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Here are my kiddos all dressed to go trunk-or-treating. Aren't they cute!?


Our Saturday morning activity was carving/coloring pumpkins.

I love Eric's grin in this first picture. He was concentrating so hard on coloring his pumpkin. He felt so big and so cool!


After working so hard on coloring his pumpkin, Brandon decided he had to carve it, too.


Carson first drew his scary face and then Daddy carved it for him.


Our Saturday morning activity the previous week was going to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. Brandon thought it was so cool to find an ear of corn in a CORN maze!

What a cheesey grin!

The kids climbed tractors...

Went through a hay maze...


And climbed a hay pyramid.


Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like lots of fun! I hope you're feeling better.

Candie said...

Carson looks like such a big boy... he's not the boy I once knew in nursery anymore!!! But they all look great.

Rach said...

Bret's not wearing that hat...I am so happy!

TimothyandJessica said...

Looks like you're having a lot of fun! We're wondering if you want to get together sometime? Dan and Cindy are coming out for Thanksgiving- we're blessing our two oldest on Sunday the 29th. I'm very excited that you're having a girl!
Jessica