Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What do you do when Dad's not around?

Last week Bret was out of town for three days for work. One of the nights I was on the computer and told the boys they had ten more minutes before time to get ready for bed. Carson got out paper and markers and started drawing pictures. Since "Sarson" was doing that, Eric had to joing him and went and got his own paper. And then, of course, since Carson and Eric were having so much fun drawing, Brandon had to join in the fun, too. What copycats. They were all lined up with there tummies on the carpet and their papers on the kitchen floor until I grabbed the camera. They were being so good (and so CUTE) that I let them draw for 1/2 hour before I said they had to get ready for bed.





2 comments:

Rach said...

Have your cute boys draw something for MEEEE! I would love it!

Sarah said...

So cute and so wonderful! You have a very cute family Lori! Good job!